Loans in cooperation with the EIB
ProCredit Bank, in cooperation with the European Investment Bank offers investment and working capital loans to small and medium enterprises (SMEs) defined as enterprises with less than 250 employees or MidCaps defined as enterprises with minimum 250 and less than 3 000 employees (full-time equivalent).
The European Investment Bank, the financing institution of the European Union established in 1958 by the Treaty of Rome, participates side-by-side with ProCredit Bank (Bulgaria) EAD in the financing of investment projects which form part of the objectives of the European Union.
- Purchase, renovation or extension of tangible assets
- Intangible assets
- Working capital needs
|Loan amount||up to EUR 12.5 mio|
|Loan term||min 24 months|
|Interest rate||preferential interest rate|
|Fees||as per the bank’s Price List for legal entities|
JEREMIE Documentary Finance Guarantee Facility
ProCredit Bank offers trade finance and working capital under JEREMIE Documentary Finance Guarantee Facility under favorable conditions and a minimum of 50% less collateral, aiming to facilitate and support small and medium enterprises in the country.
Final recipients eligibility criteria:
- SMEs (up to 250 employees) or Small Mid-Caps (up to 500 employees), established and operating in the Republic of Bulgaria;
- The final recipients are potentially economically viable and are not in default or in an exclusion situation;
- The De Minimis aid received by each final recipient for the last three years does not exceed EUR 200,000
Final recipient transaction еligibility criteria:
- The financing is in the form of:
- a bank guarantee or a letter of credit;
- an overdraft, a credit line or a loan with monthly instalments;
- a credit line for working capital and trade finance operations.
- Аmount committed - shall not exceed EUR 3 million or De Minimis limit;
- Currency – BGN, EUR, USD;
- Мaturity – up to 5 years;
- The transactions shall be newly originated;
- The transactions shall not finance activities linked to production to fishery and aquaculture sector, primary production of agricultural products, as well as processing and marketing of agricultural products, etc. under the De Minimis Regulation;
- The transactions shall not finance activities linked to manufacture, wholesale and retail trade of fossil fuels and derivatives (including but not limited to refined petroleum products);
- The Final Recipient Transaction shall not be used to pre-finance grants.
The transactions benefit from support from the Documentary Finance Guarantee Facility, implemented by the European Investment Fund and funded by the Ministry of Economy of Republic of Bulgaria within the framework of Programme “Recovery” with national funds received as reflows from JEREMIE Initiative operations.
How to apply
Complete the following steps to apply:
- Contact our call centre at 0700 1 70 70 or complete our contact form and we will call you back
- Discuss the financing you would like to receive with our client advisers
- Submit a Loan application form and provide the required documents.
- Tell us about your business
- We will respond within the time period indicated
- Completed Loan application form
- Copy of the business owner’s personal identification card
- Copy of the company’s tax declaration, balance sheet and income statement
- Documentation regarding the collateral presented