What we offer?
- Construction of a 3 kW photovoltaic power plant on the roof of the house, together with a 5,8 kWh lithium-ion battery to store excess electricity - purchase and delivery of equipment, installation and start-up, continuous monitoring system.
- The required area for the installation is 17 sq.m. facing south.
- Suitable for households in a house with an average monthly electricity consumption of 30 kWh.
Why invest in own photovoltaic plant?
- No upfront costs (self-participation);
- Self-repayment of the investment in 8 years;
- Estimated annual electricity production of 4 200 kWh;
- Ensures independent from the public electrical grid when the power has stopped;
- Up to 70% savings on electricity bills for main consumers (boiler, stove, air conditioner, TV, lighting);
- Annual savings of around 2 tonnes of carbon emissions.
No negative impact on the environment
Annual Percentage Rate of Charge (APRC) – 4,45%, which includes a loan request fee of BGN 100, a creditworthiness assessment fee of BGN 100, and a monthly account maintenance fee of BGN 10.
How to apply?
To apply for a loan for photofoltaic installation, complete the following steps:
- Contact our Contact Centre at 0700 1 70 70 or complete our contact form and we will call you back;
- Discuss the financing you would like to receive with our Business Client Advisers;
- Submit a completed Loan application form and provide the required documents;
- Tell us about your business;
- We will respond within the indicated time period.
- Completed Loan application form;
- Copy of the business owner’s identification card;
- Documents related to the company’s activity, provided after consulting with a Business Client Adviser;
- A pro forma invoice/offer issued by the supplier.